1. Demonstrates competency in motor skills and movement patterns needed to perform a
variety of activities.
2. Demonstrates understanding of movement concepts, principles, strategies, and tactics as
they apply to the learning and performance of physical activities.
3. Participates regularly in physical activity.
4. Achieves and maintains a health enhancing level of physical fitness.
5. Exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others in
physical activity settings.
6. Values physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social